Save Up To 26% On An Asia Fly-Stay-Cruise Package
14 Night Southeast Asia Fly, Stay & Cruise Package – Flights, 5 Night Cruise, 9 Nights Accommodation, All Transfers, $1500 Bonus Value – AUD $2499 per person, twin share DEPARTING MELBOURNE Valued at $3399 Save up to 26%
Prepare for a journey of the senses on this exclusive 14 night Fly, Stay & Cruise package. Kicking off with 2 nights in Singapore, your well-appointed hotel provides an excellent springboard to explore the countless activities and experiences this amazing city has to offer. The diverse mix of people, language, religion & landscapes make this a truly cultural experience, that will set the tone for the rest of your incredible holiday
It’s then time to embark Royal Caribbean’s revolutionary Quantum of the Seas for an action packed 5 night cruise around some of Asia’s most popular islands. Your ports of call are the hidden gems Penang & Port Klang as well as the world renowned favorite Phuket, where you can disembark and explore more of these magnificent islands on an adventure filled shore excursion.
Next stop on your itinerary is Bali, where you will have 7 nights staying at the beautiful Away Bali Legian Camakila. Bali’s vibrant way of life, many fascinating sights and welcoming people are what lifts this destinations alluring charm to another level. Seminyak has designer shops, luxe beach side resorts and exquisite eating, Ubud is a sanctuary where the culture of the island is most accessible, Kuta and Legian own the nightlife, and Canggu cloaks it all into one delectable package. You name it, Bali has it.
- $1,100 Exclusive Bonus Value Finns Bali VIP Holiday Membership including unlimited access to the famous Finns VIP Beach Club with VIP Inclusions, 2 x 60 Minute Massages, Unlimited entry to Splash Water Park for a family of 6, Unlimited entry to Finns Recreation Club, 1 hr each of Kids Club, Bounce Trampoline & Strike Bowling
- Singapore Food Scene – as the culinary meeting point of China, India and Malaysia, Singapore offers a wide-ranging food scene that is one of the most vibrant in Southeast Asia with a plethora of culinary experiences to be had ranging from hawker street to Michelin star
- Shopping – Singapore is a paradise for must-have international fashion, trendy bazaars and a whole lot more. Indulge in heritage brands and uncover the local design scene, led by homegrown and internationally-recognised designers and trendsetters.
- Quantum of the Seas – Discover the most revolutionary ship in the world changing the game with the first skydiving simulator at sea RipCord by iFly, having a robot mix your cocktails at Bionic Bar or catching all the excitement of the first bumper cars, roller skating and circus school at sea.
- Phuket – Phuket is among the world’s finest beach destinations, with fine white sands, nodding palm trees, glittering seas and lively towns. It has something for any taste and budget and a wide choice of dining and activity options.
- Bali – experience the land of the God’s where world-class surf, great beaches and scenic landscapes blend with ancient traditions, rich culture and warm people.
- Upgrade to an Oceanview cabin from $85pp
- Upgrade to a Balcony cabin from $150pp
- This package is available on multiple dates and may incur a surcharge
Upgrades are available upon request at an additional cost. Ask one of our Travel Experts when enquiring for more information.
*Terms and conditions apply
*Prices are subject to change and availability at the time of booking. Special prices can sell out prior to expiry date.
*Image may not be an accurate reflection of product for sale
*Different offers on this page may have different expiry dates